Update on our March 27th Opening
Hi New River Friends and Family,
After much thought, we have decided to delay our March 27th opening until Friday, April 24th at 9 AM due to CDC and government recommendations as a precautionary measure against the COVID-19 virus. We will be updating our status via our website, social media pages and messages on our phone line. Please note we will not be taking any reservations until opening day. We know this delay can be disappointing, but the safety of our loved ones and yours comes first. Stay well and we look forward to things getting back to normal soon!
Rhonda and Aaron